JC1 and JC2 General Paper Tuition/ Power Crash Course
Monday – Friday:
6:45 pm – 8:45 pm or 7:30 – 9:30pm
11am – 1 pm
A-Level English Grammar Crash Course
- Highly suitable for weak and average students who struggle with phrasing, sentence construction and English grammar in general.
- Specific and targetted focus on the fundamental basics of grammar for students with weaker foundation
- Conducted on periodic basis. Tailored to the specific language needs of students. Feel free to enquire about the next upcoming crash course!
JC2 General Paper Content Boot Camp
- Highly popular for stronger and above-average students who ONLY need help in CONTENT (those who are already fairly competent in skills). Join the JC2 A Level GP Power Crash Course if you need help in skills and language, as well as GP essay tips and GP model essays. Check with the tutor if you are unsure.
- Stronger focus on the aspect of content knowledge in Paper 1 Essay and Paper 2 AQ (the local context) to help stretch the potential of above-average students!
- Conducted on periodic basis. Tailored to the specific needs and requests students. Feel free to enquire about the next upcoming boot camp!
O-Level and IP English Tuition & Boot Camp Classes
Mon- Fri 3:30-5:30pm
Sunday 11 am
- For students below JC level, we also offer O-Level English tuition but in the style of an exciting “boot camp”, where students receive intensive training on and beyond O-Level English exam preparation.
- Similarly, we offer IP English tuition to prepare students who are currently in IP English/ Language Arts classes in schools.
SAT / BMAT Test + University Application Essay + University Admission Interview Workshop (Law, Medicine, Yale NUS, SMU etc)
- Intensive preparation for J2 students in the later part of the year for university application & admission (both US, UK & local universiities) – This service is exlusively FREE for students who have signed up for any of existing GP programmes!!!
- Specific and targetted focus on the vital skills and techniques in SAT, Personal Statement & Admission Interviews
- Conducted on periodic basis. Tailored to the specific needs and requests students. Feel free to enquire about the next upcoming workshops!